You are here: 
Home / News / Lifestyle / Health
 /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Health

Following the "tasting" hallucinogenic toadstools, the girl miraculously managed to ambulance

October 9 2007
07:32

In Novgorod there was severe poisoning 15-year-old girl. The teenager decided to try the notorious hallucinogenic mushrooms.

This was reported by a representative of the Novgorod station emergency medical service (EMS). "Upon arrival the previous evening on an urgent call to one of the city's homes, we found there a teenager with severe poisoning," - said one of the doctors.

Help from doctors turned anxious relatives of the girl. After an emergency gastric lavage and other urgent measures, the brigade ambulance brought the victim to the Novgorod regional hospital. Status of adolescent physicians until assessed as serious.

According to preliminary reports, 15-year-old girl was poisoned hallucinogenic mushrooms, which cause a narcotic effect, reports RIA Novosti.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2019 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour