You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Society

Theatre Lenkom was injured after a fire in the "911"

March 26 2007
11:43

Rooms Theater Lencom not suffered in a fire at a nightclub, located in the building.

"Our theater continues to operate in its normal mode. Fortunately, the fire does not touch us, - said the theater director Mark Varshaver - but still in our house, of course, a tragedy. Near killing people, and we grieve along with all on them, "- he added.

A fire in a nightclub, located in the theater Lencom at Low Dmitrovka, 6, came on Sunday night. Killed ten people. From the burning building were rescued 150 people, four of the victims were hospitalized.

According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was careless use of fire during the fire show. Informs RIA Novosti.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2019 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour