You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Society

The inventor was killed because of his own invention

April 23 2008
16:04

In the Tyumen region local resident suffocated from carbon monoxide, which exuded furnace of his own invention.
According to Interfax, the house where he lived an inventor, before heated to extremely high temperatures. Man invented the stove with high heat. The heating was regulated
automatically. At night the stove, apparently, is not disabled as
conceived, and the inventor died from carbon monoxide and heat. On account of the deceased a number of original inventions used in everyday life. Neighbors called the man "Kulibin.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2019 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour