You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Society

Rescued from the fire 100-year-old woman

November 22 2007
13:00

On the night of Thursday in the Grand Hovgorode in a fire at a private house killed a man, firefighters managed to save his 100-year-old mother, according to Interfax

In the FMS MOE RF Hovgorodskoy area reported Thursday in the 3:59 GMT Received information about a fire in semi-detached dwelling house on the street in the city of Moscow Borovichi.

From a burning house managed to save four people. Two neighbors and two firefighters. Among the rescued 100-year-old woman who is hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning. Her 71-year-old son died in a fire.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2020 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour