You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Society

Vladivostok extinguished nightclub

September 22 2008
03:15

In Vladivostok on Monday morning in a nightclub, "Vinyl" was a fire. According to the press service of the EMERCOM in Primorsky Krai, there burned a sofa, an area fire was two square meters, no casualties. According to preliminary data, the cause of fire was carelessness when smoking. When there was a fire, people in the building was not.

Message stating that the building on the street Aleut, 11 observed smoke arrived Monday at 06.55. In place of operational firefighters arrived, they inspected the building and extinguished the fire. At the time of the fire people in the building were not allowed. At 09.20, it was reported that the fire is extinguished, RIA PrimaMedia.


Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2021 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour