You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Society

Cote saved by the couch

August 15 2007
15:10

In New Jersey cat, all of which are already considered dead, managed to stay alive when the house burned a fire. The animal, frightened by the fire, squeezed into the couch and happily waited for the firemen rescued him. Employees of the fire service were convinced that the cat is inside a burning two-story house, was killed: either burned in the fire, or suffocated by the smoke. But to their surprise, when fire was fully repay, they found the animal on the couch. The cat was safe and sound.

As a result of the fire no one was hurt. A cat owner, happy that his pet did not die in a fire, temporarily moved to live with his relatives with him. Reports Newsinfo.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2021 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour