In Moscow's Funeral hits Alla Pugacheva
Today Funeral Boris Barkas - poet, author of the Russian text of a well-known song, "Harlequin," which sang Alla Pugacheva. He died on 11 December in Moscow, at the conclusion of physicians due to heart failure.
For Education Boris Barkas physicist and biologist, however, he became known as a poet. In addition to Alla Pugacheva, he worked with Gunnar Grapsom, Tõnis Mägi, Vadim Golutvin, Alexander Gradsky, groups of "Time Machine", "Rock-studio", "Autograph", "Jolly Fellows".
The fate of the author of many Soviet hit in recent years, there was not successful. He lost his passport, lost homes and were forced to live in the center of social adjustment for those with an uncertain residence. After the program Andrei Malakhov "Let Them Talk", on which he fell last September, his life changed dramatically. Alla Pugacheva has learned an old friend and helped him to recover the documents, together with Andrei Kovalev, Boris and they found shelter, wrote General newspaper.
Alla Pugacheva flew from Kiev to the farewell to the poet.
- 16:11Conservators restore the precious map of the USSR
- 17:11Passengers have prevented the American to leave the plane in the air
- 11:11Colombian cooks prepared a 274-meter sausage
- 20:10In Paris, opened a bar for dormice
- 18:10Centennial marathon record will not count
- 14:10In English, the hotel was evacuated 60 Elvis
- 23:10Passengers complained of aircraft what they lack in-flight
- 19:10Schoolgirl swam the strait for the teacher
- 17:10In the Urals, the zoo moved rodents and Steve Jobs
- All news ...