"Alexander Nevsky" inherited "Generalissimo"
Russian literary prize "Alexander Nevsky" was awarded in St. Petersburg. Award goes to the authors of the best works on historical themes. From across the country to the jury sent dozens of novels, research and poems.
Roman "Generalissimo" Vladimir Karpov got the first prize. Vladimir Karpov, the novel was written more than 30 years. The writer admitted that he was the most difficult to maintain objectivity. Hero of the Soviet Union, Vladimir Karpov fought in a penal battalion and was sitting in the camps just for being disrespectful once said about Stalin.
In 2002, were published in two volumes of books on the generalissimo, and have read more than a hundred thousand people in Russia and abroad. But this year, recognized as the best historical novel product.
A special gift: a nominal cutlass and a medal "100 years of submarine forces of Russia" Commander in Chief of Navy received Viktor Guémené for a book about submariner Alexander Marinesco. Tells the "First Channel"
- 20:11The Moscow Zoo is preparing a surprise guest at Halloween
- 16:11Conservators restore the precious map of the USSR
- 17:11Passengers have prevented the American to leave the plane in the air
- 11:11Colombian cooks prepared a 274-meter sausage
- 20:10In Paris, opened a bar for dormice
- 18:10Centennial marathon record will not count
- 14:10In English, the hotel was evacuated 60 Elvis
- 23:10Passengers complained of aircraft what they lack in-flight
- 19:10Schoolgirl swam the strait for the teacher
- All news ...