Died on the famous Moscow construction billionaire
Yesterday on the 48th, died Advisor Moscow Mayor Michael Rudyak, founder and head of a large construction company Engeocom.
In City Hall reported that the cause of death has become an entrepreneur severe disease. This writes the " Interfax ".
Note that Rudyak this year took 64 th place in the list of richest Russians - according to Russian Forbes magazine - its capital was valued at about $ 1 billion.
Michael Rudyak was born April 1, 1960. He graduated from the Geological Department of Moscow State University. Candidate of Technical Sciences and the Geological and Mineralogical Sciences. In 1988 he created the Cooperative Engeocom "in 1993, transformed into a union" Engeocom. The firm erected in Moscow apartment buildings, underground constructions, in particular, has created a retail and entertainment complex "Atrium" in the area of the Kursk railway station. In recent years, "Engeocom won the tender for the construction of the underground in one of the countries of Eastern Europe.
- 16:11Conservators restore the precious map of the USSR
- 17:11Passengers have prevented the American to leave the plane in the air
- 11:11Colombian cooks prepared a 274-meter sausage
- 20:10In Paris, opened a bar for dormice
- 18:10Centennial marathon record will not count
- 14:10In English, the hotel was evacuated 60 Elvis
- 23:10Passengers complained of aircraft what they lack in-flight
- 19:10Schoolgirl swam the strait for the teacher
- 17:10In the Urals, the zoo moved rodents and Steve Jobs
- All news ...