You are here: 
Home / News / Social life / Safety
 /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Safety

In Primorye, drunks started a fire. The ashes of the corpses found

September 30 2008
06:41

During a fire in an apartment house in the village of Kirov Primorye people died. Rescuers and Ognebortsy, the Strait of building water started parsing the rubble and found a few bodies. There is also a survivor.

The fire occurred Tuesday at 01.25 local time in the semi-detached single-storey wooden house with stove heating. At the time of arrival of the first GPS unit from the windows of a burning apartment escaped the flames, the fire had been grasped by a porch and roof of the house. The fire was fire damaged porch, the roof and one of the flats.

The bodies of three victims: two men and one woman were found in the ashes of the burnt house. In addition, one victim - with burns second degree, and poisoning by combustion products, was admitted to the Kirov a central district hospital.

The alleged cause of fire was the violation of fire safety regulations when handling fire. According to preliminary information, the dead and injured at the time of ignition in a state of intoxication. Currently, their personalities are established, reported the Far Eastern Regional Center (DVRTS) MES of Russia.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2021 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour