You are here: 
Home / News / Social life / Safety
 /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Safety

In Moscow hotel was evacuated because of the fridge ...

December 29 2008
05:38

A few hours ago, the hotel guests Shakhtar in Moscow had been evacuated - on the first floor there was a strong smoke. Cause of emergency established fairly quickly.

On the smoke in the MOE said guard hotels, before the arrival of fire brigades, it was decided to evacuate the staff and hotel guests. The hotel itself is located on the south-east of Moscow at: Street Upper Field, Building 27, Building 2.

Rescuers have found that the cause of smoke pollution, due to which the guests were evacuated to Moscow hotel, it was a short circuit in the refrigerator. A faulty appliance was in the cafeteria on the first floor of the building. Hazard to guests and hotel staff there, told rescuers, as RIA Novosti news agency.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2019 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour