You are here: 
Home / News / Social life / Safety
 /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Safety

In the village Revda Murmansk region exploded Bath

October 24 2007
14:05

In the village Revda in a single bath, the explosion occurred. And he was so strong that Catherine Osipov, working bath, the blast was thrown out the window. Fortunately, she escaped with only bruises and fear. Its emissions before the collapsed interior walls and ceiling. There were no casualties.
All this happened early in the morning, when visitors baths had not yet come to the Wash, and the other part, loaned to the bar, fans sitting over a mug of beer was gone. Under investigation. But, as experts suggest, the cause of vapor explosion was elektroboyler.

On materials , "Trud" .

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2020 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour