You are here: 
Home / News / Social life / Safety
rss News rss Articles rss General

In Omsk, because of the fire evacuated School

January 16 2008

In Omsk school № 23 in the classroom was a fire. Due to a system response signaling the evacuation was organized quickly. No injuries were reported.

Because of the strong smoke firefighters had to knock out the glass on the ground floor. According to preliminary reports, the fire occurred due to short-circuit wiring in the basement of the school.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2019 All rights reserved display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour