You are here: 
Home / News / Social life / Safety
 /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Safety

13-year-old girl was swollen from hair dye

April 9 2008
12:15

After using the hair dye L 'Oreal Casting Cr è me Gloss was hospitalized 13-year-old Louis Quinn.

After the application of funds for the head girl, she had a violent allergic reaction whose consequences have not been even 10 days later.

A few hours later after using a child's red and become itchy eyes, then started swelling.

Louis bought hair color is closest to home in Mottingeme (southern suburb of London) store. The girl wanted to paint the head on the occasion of his 14 th birthday. In so doing, it helped her mother.

Doctors entered the victim steroids and antihistamines. Louis had come to the clinic three times. Doctors said the girl was lucky that was not damaged eyesight. Currently, swelling a little sleep, but the victim is still covered with small ulcers, which are exposed to infection.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2019 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour