You are here: 
Home / News / Social life / Safety
rss News rss Articles rss General

Vladivostok defused a dangerous reptile

May 8 2007

On the territory of one of the warehouses Vladivostok was found a large snake. Before the arrival of experts cordoned off the premises, and as it turned out, not in vain.

Arrived serpentolog found that the snake is a cub schitomordnika east, and so toxic. With the help of improvised means reptile neatly placed in a plastic bucket and now schitomordnika released into the forest. As it hit a venomous snake in the city is unknown.

In the MOE warned that now, in Primorye began a dangerous period of getting wild snakes out of hibernation. Experts recommend residents to be careful when dealing with animals in any case not to touch their hands, and in case of a sting should immediately contact the Department of Toxicology, City Hospital. This writes "Deyta.RU.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2020 All rights reserved display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour