You are here: 
Home / News / Social life / Safety
 /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Safety

Year-old child alive cooked in a pan with food

February 8 2008
15:14

In Podgorensky district of Voronezh region year-old child was killed, left unattended. He fell into a large pot of hot food for the animals. He was taken to a local hospital with thermal burns of the whole body a few days ago.

But just before he died from his injuries. The child fell into a 30-quart pot of hot food for the animals left on the floor of his father. Will later decide whether to prosecute the parents of the deceased boy.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2020 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour