You are here: 
Home / News / Social life / Safety
 /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Safety

Fire in Omsk: elite boutiques turned into a pile of ashes

March 2 2008
15:59

On the eve of Omsk has suffered a major fire in a shopping mall Letur. Fire destroyed a restaurant and several shops.

"The fire destroyed the restaurant on the ground floor, burned many of the boutiques on the second floor. The third and fourth floor of the shopping complex smoked heavily ", - said one of the tenants of the premises.

According to unofficial sources, the cause of the fire was ignited grease fumes in the ventilation system restaurants. According to the ventilation system fire spread from the restaurant, located on the first floor to second floor.

In fire fighting involved 10 fire engines. Fire was awarded the third degree of complexity. Fortunately as a result of the fire no one was hurt, reports " Interfax ".

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2019 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour