You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Social life

Because of the heater burning building in Moscow town

June 23 2009
10:45

Last night in Moscow in the construction of the town at Sheremetyevo street came a fire. The fire started at two o'clock. "The first and second tiers of bunk building huts, adapted for accommodation of workers lit interior, personal belongings and furniture with a total area of 400 square meters", - explained in the MOE. The cause of PE has a heater.

"It is assumed that the fire occurred as a result of thermal effects of the heating element electric heater to combustible material inside the dryer," - said the source.

During fire suppression there was a partial collapse of the central part of everyday town in the area of 40 square meters. "Before the arrival of fire units from the premises of the second tier to choose 5 people, two of them with injuries of varying severity have been hospitalized. Another three medical assistance was in place," - said a spokesman for Moscow's Emergencies Ministry.

Of the nonconducting space adjacent domestic housing were rescued 23 people. After half an hour the fire was extinguished. However, during the pouring and parse the rubble on the ground floor of a collapsed structures was discovered dead man, whose age and identity are established.


Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2020 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour