You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Social life

Schoolgirls poisoned mushrooms in the classroom work

September 21 2011

Schoolgirls poisoned mushrooms in the classroom work. 19864.jpeg Students at a school in Voronezh have been hospitalized after taste the soup, cooked them in the classroom work.

According to the regional Rospotrebnadzor, the girls from grade 7 school in class 73 boiled soup with mushrooms, brought one of the schoolgirls. Honey, of which prepared this dish, allegedly were collected before the girl with her ​​parents, said the "Russian Newspaper" . After a while, schoolgirl felt symptoms of poisoning: a sharply increased temperature, nausea and dizziness. They called an ambulance, and then sent to the first regional children's hospital. There also drove their parents and teacher, who also ate soup with mushrooms. It remains unclear why it took the lesson to cook soup is mushroom.

As a result, five girls to go home after gastric lavage and eight left under medical supervision. Their status is currently assessed as satisfactory. All the circumstances of the incident are established, writes " Time of Voronezh ".

Pre-investigation checks conducted circumstances of the incident RF IC investigative bodies in the Voronezh region. According to its results will be made a procedural decision.

Earlier it was reported that in the Tambov region schoolchildren poisoned seeds of the poisonous plant that grows on the school grounds in the village. 13 pupils 5 9th graders were hospitalized, one of them - the emergency room. The alarm sounded the parents of one of the students of rural schools. Coming home after school, the boy suddenly lost consciousness. Arrived at the place of the child health worker visited and recorded his tachycardia, according to Life News . The victim was taken urgently to the district hospital.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2021 All rights reserved display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour