You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Social life

Mother set fire to the child, to get rid of lice

August 21 2009
12:07

A resident of Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region was almost burned down the ten year old daughter, decided to wash her head with gasoline. In this way, his mother decided to get rid of lice. A child with burns of the third and fourth degree was taken to intensive care.

Negligence was the cause of all women, according to RIA Novosti. She tipped the bottle with gasoline, which handled her daughter's head on a gas stove. As a result of the fire has spread to her and the child itself.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2020 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour