Shelf-life products need to specify large font
Information about the expiration dates of products shall occupy not less than 10 percent of the area of packaging, according to activists of Nashi and administration of network "Seventh Continent". They appealed to the State Duma deputy Pavel Tarakanov with a proposal to amend legislation that would make this requirement mandatory.
The biggest Russian retailers supported the campaign Nashi against expired products. X5 Retail Group ("Pyaterochka", "Crossroads," "Carousel") and the company is "The Seventh Continent" recognized the need to combat the sale of defective products. Retailers are ready to help activists, and in the case of Nashi expired products in stores, administration of both networks will take tough measures on those responsible, including dismissal.
- We value accumulated over the years, the trust of our customers - says the agreement with the movement "Nashi" administration "Seventh Continent" - This is why we consider it timely and proper initiative to organize the operational civilian control over the activities of commercial enterprises. Together we can bring to the disciplinary responsibility of all trading network, which are responsible for the appearance on the shelves of faulty goods.
In turn, Commissioner Mary Kislitsyna motion stated that "Our" happy readiness of company executives openly admit their mistakes and severely punish the perpetrators. "" We have one goal - high quality and fresh food at the grocery market in Russia "- she said.
But for the quick recovery of the consumer market only civilian control is not enough. Therefore, the Nashi movement, along with "The Seventh Continent" appealed to the State Duma deputies with the suggestion that information about the shelf life of products has become more visible to buyers. Under this initiative, the expiry date should be finished in less than 10% of the area of packaging. Then the chance to purchase the delay greatly reduced even if the market will remain unscrupulous shops.
Initiative was supported by the deputy Pavel Tarakanov, he repeatedly took part in test purchases movement Nashi. He already had the opportunity to purchase several items of obsolete products, so when the promotion of legislative initiative is guided by its own deputy unpleasant experience.
The campaign against expired products continues in several Russian regions. In the movement "Nashi" has already announced that they are ready to cooperate with all the grocery store that the importance of their reputation and are willing to monitor the quality of the goods sold in them.
In a move hoped that the campaign will join not only the major retail chains, but also some small shops, which account for about 70% of the grocery market in the country and far more gripes.
- 20:11The Moscow Zoo is preparing a surprise guest at Halloween
- 16:11Conservators restore the precious map of the USSR
- 17:11Passengers have prevented the American to leave the plane in the air
- 11:11Colombian cooks prepared a 274-meter sausage
- 20:10In Paris, opened a bar for dormice
- 18:10Centennial marathon record will not count
- 14:10In English, the hotel was evacuated 60 Elvis
- 23:10Passengers complained of aircraft what they lack in-flight
- 19:10Schoolgirl swam the strait for the teacher
- All news ...