You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Latest news

The hostel in the Saratov region there is a fire

February 26 2006
11:45

5 people died in a fire at a hostel in the Saratov region. The fire occurred yesterday in the village of Red Textilschik.

"Fire came in one room of a two-storey dormitory building MUE Zhilischnik", - told the police. - Fire quickly spread to four adjoining rooms, which led to the collapse of intermediate floors.

5:00 It took firefighters to cope with fire.

"As a result, lost the master room, his wife and two minor daughters and a friend," - noted in the police department.

Now 30 dormitory residents resettled with relatives. Cause of the fire - improperly used heating appliances, according to RBC

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2021 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour