You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Latest news

Sharon Stone has refused to plead

November 16 2005
15:22

American star Sharon Stone has agreed to without the assistance of the court to resolve the issue with the plastic surgeon Renato Calabria Beverly Hills, where she filed a lawsuit last year. When submitting a claim, the actress wanted to refute statements made by the surgeon that contained ambiguities. Of these, one could conclude that Sharon Stone had plastic surgery on her face.

Sharon Stone went to court in Los Angeles last December. She said that the word surgeon undermine not only its reputation but also his career.

Lawyer surgeon Kevin Lehter said that the lawsuit was the result of misunderstanding and that no operations Renato Calabria Sharon Stone did.

Stone, who is now 47 years old, agreed to a proposal by Renato Calabria as compensation for free to make a few plastic surgeries for children from poor families, who helps an actress. Tells Washington Post

Other Headlines


Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2021 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour