You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Latest news

Y Zenit stole 8.5 million dollars

December 4 2005
16:42

St. Petersburg Zenit in the 2005 season did not get 8.5 million dollars from one of the sponsors of the club.

Today, Gazprom holds a 25 percent stake in the club and is in talks to purchase the remaining 75% from its current owner - the bank at home, "St. Petersburg".

Sibur, a subsidiary of Gazprom, a company called "Russian buses" provides financial support to the Yaroslavl club Shinnik. As a sponsor contribution has issued a promissory note for 170 million rubles. However, before the club's bank account the money never reached.

Just disappeared 8.5 million dollars that Sibur this year listed the "Zenith". Now it turns out, what happened is meant by "Shinnik" and "Zenith" money, reports MIGnews.com.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2021 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour