You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Latest news

In Moscow, exhaust fumes poisoned visitors shop

August 4 2005
15:47

Visitors to Moscow store were poisoned by exhaust fumes. This happened around 13.00 in the store on Lubyanka passage. Injured eight people. Three victims were hospitalized, but two of them after helping in the hospital were discharged home. Five more assistance was provided on site.

According to representatives of the metropolitan police, the driver of a car parked too close to the open window of the shop and not drowned out the motor. As a result, the smoke from the exhaust pipe was in the room, according to NTV.


Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2019 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour