You are here:   /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Latest news

Advertise on the Web, it's profitable!

October 2 2005
10:00

The cost of advertising on the Internet are 26% more than during the same period of 2004 to $ 5.8 billion in the most popular form of online marketing has become contextual advertising. The costs of this kind of advertising reached $ 2.3 billion, an increase which, compared with the corresponding period of 2004 amounted to 27%. Banners and ads in the collection are the following options on the scale of distribution. They accounted for 20% and 18% of total online advertising market. Revenues from online advertising, contained in a streaming video or audio, amounted to only 8% of the total. However, this segment is booming. According to the study, the cost in it for the period rose 26%. The only unsuccessful type of network advertising have become online sponsorship. In this category, the advertiser pays for an entire site, online event or e-mail messages. This type of advertising amounted to only 5% of all online advertising, which is 4% lower than in the corresponding period last year. Continued growth of total revenues from advertising on the Internet shows that consumers have become more and more time to spend on the Web, according to CNews.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2020 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour