Passengers have prevented the American to leave the plane in the air
A passenger of an American Airlines tried to leave the board when the plane was at an altitude of more than nine miles. As a result, the liner back to the airport of departure, where the troublemaker was arrested.
According to TCH.ua , the incident occurred a few days ago, on board of Delta, was flying from Las Vegas to Atlanta. 60-year-old passenger, Richard Joel Garber for some unknown reason decided to leave the plane in about an hour after takeoff. He tried to open the emergency exit door on the wing, very much moved by other passengers. Some of them, coming to his senses, prevented an attempt to Garber.
The plane had decided to return to the airport of departure. When the aircraft landed at the international airport of Las Vegas, Garber gave law enforcement officers who arrested him. A man was charged with violation of the order to board the plane, sends " Fontanka.Ru . "
The plane arrived in Atlanta late. While the court will consider the case Garber, he is prohibited from traveling in any way, adds, " Radius.ru . "
A similar incident occurred in October 2009 on board the ship airline Air-India Express. 28-year-old citizen of India, flying from Dubai to Mangalore India, asked the crew to land his plane in 45 minutes after departure. When he refused, Indian arranged brawl in the cabin and tried to get out of the liner through the door at a height of 400 meters.
Passenger had to calm down, tied to a chair. Moreover, this involved both flight attendants and other passengers. According to eyewitnesses, the Indian was sober, but "was in a deranged state of mind."
Read the most interesting in the " Interesting news "
- 16:11Conservators restore the precious map of the USSR
- 17:11Passengers have prevented the American to leave the plane in the air
- 11:11Colombian cooks prepared a 274-meter sausage
- 20:10In Paris, opened a bar for dormice
- 18:10Centennial marathon record will not count
- 14:10In English, the hotel was evacuated 60 Elvis
- 23:10Passengers complained of aircraft what they lack in-flight
- 19:10Schoolgirl swam the strait for the teacher
- 17:10In the Urals, the zoo moved rodents and Steve Jobs
- All news ...