Colombian cooks prepared a 274-meter sausage
Colombian chefs cooked sausage length 274 meters, according to ITAR-TASS . This happened in the city of Barranquilla. The size of the product proved to be a record and has already got into the Guinness Book. Previous record also belongs to Latinos - cooks Paraguayan city of Asuncion.
Previously reported that the centennial marathon Faudzhe Singh, who took part in a race in Toronto, will not be able to get into Guinness Book of Records. Recall that last week was a survivor of nearly four thousand runners, which was launched on the route along the shore of Lake Ontario. Singh reached the finish line in 8 hours 25 minutes 16.3 seconds.
However, it became known that the achievement will not count toward the Marathon because it can not provide a form of birth certificate in 1911. At the same time Singh has a British passport, which denotes the date of his birth - April 1, 1911, and the message of Queen Elizabeth II with congratulations on the occasion of the century.
"We are pleased to be recognized that this event is suitable for the Guinness Book of Records, but the problem is that there is no evidence. We only accept the official documents of birth, date of birth by a" - said the editor of the Book of Records, Craig Glenda.
- 16:11Conservators restore the precious map of the USSR
- 17:11Passengers have prevented the American to leave the plane in the air
- 11:11Colombian cooks prepared a 274-meter sausage
- 20:10In Paris, opened a bar for dormice
- 18:10Centennial marathon record will not count
- 14:10In English, the hotel was evacuated 60 Elvis
- 23:10Passengers complained of aircraft what they lack in-flight
- 19:10Schoolgirl swam the strait for the teacher
- 17:10In the Urals, the zoo moved rodents and Steve Jobs
- All news ...