You are here: 
Home / News / Culture
 /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Culture

Man for two years lived with a spoon in his chest

September 19 2009
19:56

In a hospital in the city of Wilmington, in the U.S. state of North Carolina, asked a local resident named John Manley. He complained to the doctor for a cough, chest pain and nausea, which is the third year do not let him live in peace.

The doctor spent viewing the patient's lungs using an endoscope and saw something that did not really expect to see. In one of the patient's lungs was chip spoons, writes , "Pravda.Ru" .

By means of surgical intervention the subject has been withdrawn. It was a piece of plastic spoon with a logo fast food chain Wendy's on one and the words "hamburger" - on the other side.

Manley said that he had no idea how foreign body fell into his chest. "I know that I did not eat a spoonful. I guess she got into some kind of dish or a drink," - said the patient.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2019 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour