You are here: 
Home / News / Culture
 /
rss News rss Articles rss General
Culture

The Trans-Baikal village was burned down two-story Hospital

August 17 2009
08:30

In the village Zolotorechensk Olovyanninskogo Area Trans-Baikal Territory there was a fire in the building of a local hospital. Thanks to the timely warning system response, a fire was quickly noticed and to evacuate patients and staff.

According to the press service of regional emergency department, the signal is on fire came from a nurse, heard the fire alarm system worked. Fire brigades were on the scene within minutes, but the building, erected 25 years ago based on the metal frame and insulation, burned completely.

Rescuers managed to get out of the burning hospital premises four staff health facilities and seven patients. According to the preliminary version, the cause of the fire was short circuit.

Print version

Photo Gallery
At this moment...
Photo

Week top publications
Popular reading
©2006-2019 All rights reserved
liveinternet.ru: display number of browses и visitors for 24 hour